The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wild Waves

Eric's company had a family day at Wild Waves today from 10am till 8pm.  Since it is hard enough keeping track of 6 kids we decided not to take our camera but I was able to capture a few pics on my phone along with video of the kids last rides of the day.

Joey and MyKayla decided to go on the Ring of Fire.  Unfortunately due to the distance between the ride and myself I was unable to get a close up of the two of them.  They chose to sit on the end of the ride (left side) and I only captured the last few seconds of the ride due to not being able to see them.


The timing of rides worked out perfectly as once I finished filming Joey and MyKayla, I was able to capture Jarom and Jordyn on the Disko Flashback.  Unfortunately since these two were at the end of line for the ride they weren't able to sit next to each other. 


Again our timing worked out well enough that I was able to catch Jayson on the Wild Thing Roller Coaster.  Unfortunately again due to my phone, I was unable to zoom in on him.  But if you look closely you can see Jayson and Eric in the last car and the very end.


To end our day at Wild Waves we decided to treat the kids to an ICEE, but chose to grab it at the local 7-11 for a much cheaper price.

No comments:

Post a Comment