The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 Goals

Yes you read that right, GOALS not resolutions.

Let's be honest, most people who make New Year's resolutions never complete them!


Most common New Year's Resolution's
  •  Get in Shape
  • Lose Weight
  • Reduce Debt
So instead of failing at a resolution, I have decided I am going to set new goals, because I can accomplish those!


My 2012 Goals
  1. Drink more water!
  2. Run at least three (3) 5K's.
  3. Train for a 10K.
  4. Run a 10K, even if it means I have to run the Christmas Rush again and freeze my tush off!
  5. Obtain a job.
  6. Apply for grad school. Yes, I am a frequent flier to the higher education system and I LIKE IT!
  7. Meet and develop new friendships.
  8. Add more goals throughout the year!
 
What's your goal(s) for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment