The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas lists

This year we are trying a new approach to our kids Christmas lists and the kids time frame of getting us their lists is closely approaching. The kids were given the following, and instructed to list only one thing per line.

For Christmas this year…
I want:

I need:

I will wear:

I will read:
For fun, and for memories, I thought I'd share the kids lists this year.

MyKayla
I want: Rico Reserve Bb Clarinet mouthpiece XO
I need: jeans
I will wear: long sleeve shirts
I will read: Hourglass series by Myra McEntire

Jarom
I want:
I need: College supplies/ necessities
I will wear: soccer gear, including a light jacket
I will read: Chronicles of Nick series by Sherrilynn Kenyon

Breanna
I want: Chair for bedroom
I need: School uniforms
I will wear: sweatshirts
I will read:

Joey
I want: Nothing
I need: Batting gloves
I will wear: Button down shirts (prefer solid colors)
I will read: Dance with the Dragons by George Martin

Jordyn
I want: iPhone life proof case
I need: Softball bat
I will wear: Sanuk (size 9)
I will read: Divergent series by Veronica Roth

Jayson
I want: Minecraft for the xbox
I need: Pajamas
I will wear: Alabama football jersey
I will read: Magic Treehouse books




No comments:

Post a Comment