The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Workout 2.2

Workout 2 of week 2 completed!!!  Look at me go...

I actually felt a little guilty for not getting on the treadmill yesterday...sheesh

Bre doesn't quite know what to do with herself while I am on the treadmill but is starting to get into my routine, she actually yelled at me to turn the radio on before I got on the treadmill (yes I already planned on turning it on, I just didn't do it soon enough for her!).  While I work out she sits on my exercise ball, even though she has one in the exercise room too, and plays with one of my weights.  Playing with my weights consists of throwing it up in the air and catching it.  Yes she misses every once in a while which scares me to death when I am running!

Today's workout: walked at a pace of 3.7 jogged at a pace of 5.2 for a total of 20 minutes plus my 5 minute walk warm-up resulted in 1.71 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment