The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Workout 3.2

UGHHHH....
This entire week I have lacked motivation and energy to do my couch-to-5 workout, yet I still get on the treadmill (yea me).  I dread the entire process of what is coming up as I am completing my 5 minute brisk walk, but then all of a sudden I am on my second repetition!

And then I hit the 18.3 minute mark...motivation gone! GONE! Completely GONE!!! Worst part is I am in the middle of a 3 minute jog!

I don't know if its because I have to watch the time during my workout or if its something else.  I have always battled with insomnia and admit for the last month or so I average only about 2-4 hours of sleep a night.  This entire week, although I haven't slept much, I get up around 7:30.  I know for most this is sleeping in, but often times I only fall asleep at 6.

So once I hit my 18.3 minute mark I get ticked at myself and decided that I will just redo week 3 again next week.  But after I end my workout I noticed my total miles increased from Monday.  I know .01-.03 isn't much, but it's still an increase.

So today's workout: walked at a pace of 3.8 jogged at a pace of 5.4 for a total of 20 minutes plus my 5 minute walk warm-up resulted in 1.82 miles.

1 comment:

  1. Push through it, you can do it! Running always sucks at first, every time I quit for a while and get back into it I can't believe how much I hate it.

    Also I would love to send you a sample of lavender essential oil to see if it helps with your insomnia. Message me through facebook your new address and I will send it to you if you want.

    ReplyDelete