The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Workout 3.1 re-do

Since I had a not so great week with my workout last week I decided to re-do week 3's workout, especially looking at week 4's schedule.

Today I decided to listen to the radio instead of my usual CD.  What a mistake that was!  For the first 10 minutes or so the music was great, then the commercials started and well...they never ended.  Finally after 6 minutes of commercials I hit the pause on the treadmill and turned on my usual CD.  But due to the pause in the workout I was unable to get my rhythm back.  At least I was close to the end of my workout.

I did change up the end of the workout since I had a slight pause which allowed me to increase my miles just a bit.

Today's workout: walked at a pace of 3.8 jogged at a pace of 5.2 to 5.4 for a total of 20 minutes plus my 5 minute walk warm-up resulted in 1.84 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment