The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Update: Oh the joys of doctor's appointments!

Thankfully Breanna's lab results are in before the weekend!  Unfortunately they resulted in more abnormal lab results.

For those of you who read Oh the joys of doctor's appointments! you may recall that I am unable to obtain Breanna's actual lab results because she is 17 and I need to obtain guardianship of her. I was told that one of her lab results was normal, however on the lower end of normal and her parathyroid results were abnormal.

Although they couldn't tell me the actual results, they were able to let me know that she is being referred to an endocrinologist for further evaluation and treatment.  To me this isn't a good sign if her physician is unable to treat her, but who really knows since I can't have the actual results!

To top it all off I wasn't given any further information like who she is being referred to or their phone number to make an appointment, they will have to call me, because (again) I don't have the proper documentation showing guardianship over my own child.  (BREATHE!!!)

So until then, we will wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment