The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Songs

The other day I came across a blog I recently started following asking everyone what their favorite Christmas song was. Many people responded with a song I have never heard, "I want a Hippopotamus For Christmas." I love Christmas music and honestly I have so many favorites, I found it hard to narrow it down to just one. So I thought I would share some of my favorites and ask...


If you chose to respond, please include the song and who is the singer(s), and if possible, include a link so others can listen to it.

Mary, Did you know? by Kathy Mattea
What Child is this by Andrea Bocelli & Mary J Blige
Breath of Heaven (Mary's song) by Amy Grant
12 Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser

No comments:

Post a Comment