The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

10K workout 1.2

Today's workout was to jog/ run for 20-25 minutes. I did a 5-minute warm-up walk at a pace of 4.0 and a light jog at 6.0-6.2.

I am not sure if I am just that out of shape for taking a few weeks off or if I was just bored running on the treadmill, but I watched those seconds and minutes like a hawk and was secretly wishing it was Wednesday so I could walk instead of jog. I did realize after I completed my run, that I forgot to turn the heat back down after Eric went back to work after lunch. So needless to say, I don't think having the heat at 68 degrees and having the treadmill in the smallest room in the house, helped my motivation! But my workout for the day is done!


Today's workout results: total of 2.33 miles for 25 minutes at an average pace of 10:43.

No comments:

Post a Comment