The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Workout 4.6

Can you say OUCH! 
 
I am not sure if I just got a shin splint or what, but the pain I have in my left lower leg is so extreme it not only brought me to tears during mile 3, but even an hour later my toes are curled, the pain is extreme, and I can feel it clear up into my knee. Sadly, I can't figure out how to stretch out or massage the area without giving myself a 'charley horse', this is such an odd name for a leg cramp. And what is even sadder, is that Eric has no sympathy for me AT ALL! So now that dinner is made, Bre is fed, and as soon as I get off this computer to do the dishes, I am jumping into my 'lake' to take a hot bath to see if that helps.

Today's workout results: 4.0 miles in 37:47 minutes averaged a 9.26 speed.(Holy cow...these numbers just amaze me!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment