The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Friday, February 10, 2012

Workout 5.5

Today was a walking day. For a brief moment I thought about adding Jillian Micheal's 30-day shred to my workout routine today, but decided maybe I would start this on Monday, especially since I haven't been doing my Suck Less Challenge the last week. I also have started myfitnesspal.com to help track my food intake and hopefully find others to help motivate and encourage me to lose a few pounds. Okay maybe not a few more like 20-25 pounds. While trying to figure out groups and discussion boards I have come across quite a few groups who are doing several 'at home workout' routines, including this workout, p90x, and insanity. Since I already own 30-day shred, this will the workout for me...that is if I can get motivated to start it and then stay motivated to continue it for the full 30-days. Hopefully by Monday, I can find a group that is just starting this workout!

Today's workout results: 4.17 miles in 60-minutes averaged a 14:23 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment