The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Did someone say anniversary?

Can you believe it? It's been three years since Eric and I wed. Our wedding was and is an interesting story and as I type this I am not sure if or how much I may share as I type along. But I will say we have had our ups and downs, our adventures, and its been quite a ride of adjusting from 3 to 6 kids, dealing with ex's, and adjusting to not one, not two, but three different moves during our relationship.

Happy Anniversary Hun!

2008 Rood Bridge Park, Hillsboro OR
3/25/09 Caricature drawing done in San Francisco, CA
4/20/10 New Orleans


03/01/2011 Mardi Gras Ball

07/31/2011 Deception falls
06/04/2012 Bre's Graduation
The most recent picture of us! You could say we are slightly addicted...to each other :)


No comments:

Post a Comment