The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Can you believe it, it's week 6

It's week 6 and another week of different workouts each day. Each work out has a 5 minute warm-up followed by a 5 minute cool-down. #1 - jog for 5 minutes, walk for 3 minutes, jog for 8 minutes, walk for 3 minutes, jog for 5 minutes, #2 - jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes), walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes), jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes), #3 - jog 2 1/4 miles (or 22 minutes) with no walking.

Sunday: Day off
Monday: 6.1 workout in which I completed 2.82 miles in 34 minutes
Tuesday: Day off
Wednesday: 6.2 workout, 2.83 miles in 33 minutes
Turkey Day Thursday: just because I can run, 2.86 in 33 minutes
Black Friday: shopping all night = 'there is no way in hell I'm running, not even if ten thousand zombies were chasing me!"
Saturday: awful workout! I knew I should have just skipped this workout..strike that...I should have ran with my headphones in. Best song during my workout, Stick em up by Ludacris, and if you must know I did put my hands up on several occasions! Completed 2.84 miles in 32 minutes.

Total miles for the week 11.35 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment