The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week 7

The week after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and no sleep or lack of sleep for 4+ days...but here we go!

but really
I have a feeling it's going to be a bad week. I am not sure why I have caught every bug there is floating around out there, but I also think I may have got...or started to get my very first migraine on Sunday...or maybe I am just mental and my body is trying to tell me I shouldn't run....EVER! Ha

This weeks workout is the same for each day, 5 minute warmup, 2.5 miles or 25 minutes, 5 minute cool-down.

Sunday: Day off
Monday: Day off
Tuesday: Started off a little...well, it was something...a quick pause and changing of my sports bra, cause lets be honest the 'girls' shouldn't be going one way and the sports bra the other direction, ran 3.2 miles in 35:08 minutes.
Wednesday: sometimes I open my blinds and pretend all my neighbors are watching me in an effort not to give up or cheat, cause lets face facts I can jump off the treadmill and just let it run on its own! Great run until 20 minutes in when I mentally tried to figure out why I was sweating so much, note to self make sure the fan is on! Ran 3.2 miles in 35 minutes
Thursday: day off
Friday: walked and ran at a lower speed than earlier this week which resulted in 3.11 miles in 35 minutes
Saturday: Day off

Total miles this week: 9.51

No comments:

Post a Comment