The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Friday, December 21, 2012

Here we go week 10, here we go...

That's right ladies and gents (assuming anyone even reads this), it is week 10 of my 10K training.

This week's workouts start with a 5 minute warm-up, then run for 15 minutes, walk for 1 minute, repeat for a total of 3 reps, followed by a 5 minute cool-down. Total workout time is 57 minutes.

Sunday: day off
Monday: Not sure if I am trying to catch up on sleep today or what, but my day started out with turning off the alarm clock, Bre missing her bus, me running her to school, getting her in her classroom just before the bell rang to be told by her teacher that she was marking her absent as we were walking in the door (not sure how that is possible since the bell hadn't rung yet, but whatever), finished wrapping presents, took a nap from 2-3:30 with a slight interruption when the phone rang, and finally getting on the treadmill at 4:15pm, even though I would have rather just gone to bed. Today's run resulted in 5.28 miles in 57 minutes.
Tuesday: day off
Wednesday: I have no idea where the day went, but all of a sudden it was 5:30pm  and I hadn't ran yet, oops! 5.26 miles in 57 minutes.
Thursday: day off
Friday: 'It's the end of the world as we know it!' (REM) The Mayan calendar ended today, the world didn't end, but the Brady Bunch household celebrated with cake for breakfast, watching movies, eating popcorn, and just enjoying the day together. My run today resulted in 5.25 miles (I have no idea how each run ended with different results, but whatever!) in 57 minutes AND with me winning the 'WORST MOM IN THE WORLD AWARD'. After dinner I put Ms Bre in the bath and I guess she didn't hear me when I told her she could get out, which we didn't realize until AFTER I finished my run. Sadly she must have sat in that bath for at least an hour and a half, if not two hours.
Saturday: day off

No comments:

Post a Comment