The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Monday, April 8, 2013

The Power of the Dream - Special Olympics 2013

2013 Special Olympic Athletes t-shirts

Today's games (04/03/2013) were cut short due to weather, so Breanna was only able to participate in the Opening Ceremonies and the shot-put. Northview High School, won 1st place in the banner competition, which resulted in $150 prize. I believe for the NHS girls shot-put Breanna won first, but due to some unexpected situations with 2 NHS students we were unable to make it to the reward ceremony for this event.

Special Olympics Oath: "Let me win. But if I cannot win, be brave in the attempt."


Bre and some of her classmates waiting for the Parade of Athletes to begin
Ms Barbie trying to get all of NHS athletes to wave at me while I take their pictures

NHS Special Olympic Athletes




The Special Olympics torch making its way around the track

Waiting for Opening Ceremonies to begin

Let the games begin!!!
Ms Barbie helping Bre get ready for her first throw for shot-put


I never could get in a good position to capture her throws

No comments:

Post a Comment