The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A day at a natural springs waterhole

This is our last full weekend with the majority of the Brady Bunch kids (Jordyn still hasn't been able to visit with us this summer) and it just happens to be a non-rainy weekend (probably the very first and only one) so Eric thought it would be fun to take the kids to a springs water hole in Marianna Florida. Since this was a last minute trip we didn't leave our house until 11 and with the hour drive we arrived just after noon. The Blue Springs Recreation Area has many activities to keep the kids active for an entire day (or more) including the water hole with a swim area, diving board, slide and docks, as well as paddle boats, canoes, kayaks, scuba diving, play ground, and a beach volleyball court. If you'd like to check them out more click here to visit their site.

I will be the first to admit I failed as mom/ photographer today, I even took my camera (but left it in the car) and only took a few snap shots on my cell phone from my chair! Yep that's right I didn't even get up and walk around with the kids to take pictures or video of them or the beautiful scenery! I thought about it, but I couldn't pry myself out of my chair (yep all day) to do it, so here are my few shots from my chair along with some photos I found on the internet!

Kayla on the diving board

Joey on the diving board...well mid air

Jayson taking a break from playing in the water

My view...my iPhone camera does not do this place justice!


The kids were playing with a beach ball and two little kids joined them. Shortly after this picture the kids were invited to play beach volleyball with two guys who rented a ball for the afternoon. Their team actually won every game they played!


Diving board and docks

No comments:

Post a Comment