The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Turkey is a week old!

I can't believe it's already been a week since our turkey arrived!
1 week old

Fun facts:
  • I've been home for almost 5 full days
  • I had my first doctors appointment on Saturday, November 23rd at 8am. My weight had dropped to 6 pounds 12 ounces
  • I had my first shopping experience right after my doctors appointment. We went to the grocery store.
  • I had my first visitors on Saturday. Grandma Butts, her friend Patty, Joey, Jordyn, and Jayson came up from Baldwin County for a few hours to meet me and bring me tons of presents. Poppy didn't come because the Alabama football game was on during our visit, and as everyone knows nothing comes between Poppy and Alabama football!
  • I had my first bath at home yesterday and I really liked it
  • I do not like my crib, so I usually sleep in my car seat, unless mom or dad is holding me
  • I love food...no really I love it, I tend to feed for about an hour or more at each feeding
  • I also love to sleep and am a great sleeper. My first two nights I slept from midnight until 8:30am and at home I sleep from about 11pm until 5am. I also like to take 6 hour naps at least twice a day
  • I do not like to be on my back and if you place me on it, I will roll to my side
  • Mom and Dad really like to hold me when I sleep and watch all the facial expression and listen to all cooing I make
  • I have really long fingernails so mom and dad have to keep my hands covered at all times so I don't scratch myself or others
  • As mom was typing this we were having a massive thunderstorm, which knocked out our power, and some of the surrounding counties are under a tornado watch

No comments:

Post a Comment