The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Family Soccer Game

In an attempt to get the kids out of the house and burn off some of their energy (okay sugar rush) from all the sugar they have eaten in the last 24 hours we took them down to the local park. This park has numerous baseball fields, batting cages, play ground, bmx track, tennis courts, soccer fields, plus the indoor area houses a gym, swimming pool, and basketball/ volleyball courts.

Eric's kids forgot to bring their baseball/ softball stuff so almost everyone decided to hangout with Jarom while he worked on some of his soccer drills (his high school soccer team starts practice 1/6/14), while Heidi and MyKayla decided to try their hand at tennis. Since the majority of my time and attention were focused on Breanna and Turkey (aka Kylie) I didn't get as many pictures/ video as I would have liked, but at least I got some! Yay me!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment