The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Friday, December 20, 2013

Grinch Christmas

With the arrival of Turkey and some unforeseen circumstances our Christmas is going to be pretty small this year. And honestly I haven't been in the Christmas spirit at all! MyKayla has been begging me to at least put up the Christmas tree, but I don't even want to do that. So while my parents were visiting my mom offered to put it up, which I told her no because that still means I need to get all the stuff out and even if I didn't help put the tree up, I'd still have to put it all away when Christmas is over. I had came across a few pictures on Facebook or Pinterest that were Grinch themed and honestly I thought it would be pretty funny to do this theme since our Christmas is going to be pretty small this year.

Of course now I can't find the pictures, but here is the idea...

While doing a bit of Christmas shopping mom and I tried to find a Grinch for outside and for the tree, however we weren't successful. Thankfully the kids had a small Grinch doll and even a small beenie dog that worked out quite nice. Here is our tree








No comments:

Post a Comment