The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Thursday, December 19, 2013

One month of Turkey

Why is time going so fast? I can't believe Kylie aka Turkey is already a month old! She has been an amazing baby, we were on a pretty good schedule so good that it made it easy to plan my day around it, but then we started having visitors and I don't know why it happened, but the schedule went right out the window and there was nothing I could do to fix it. Turkey controls everything...and I mean everything, my time, when we can and can't go out, when we can eat or if I can eat with the family, our sleeping schedules, when we can shower...or if we can shower.

Except for a few nights, turkey has continued to sleep for the majority of the night, on average she has gone to bed about 10:30pm woken up between 4-5am and then goes back to sleep in time for me to get Bre ready for school. We even had one night where she slept from 9:30pm to 7:45am and she probably would have slept later, except Grandma Lovegren had a strong urge to hold her while she slept.

Some other fun facts over Kylie's first month:
  • Awake more hours during the day
  • But I still love to sleep!
  • And I still love my baths, I like to have mom help me sit up and have her run my fingers under the water
  • I like to see how many outfits I can wear in one day, yep I am 100% girl
  • Starting to smile when people talk to me (December 17th), not just in my sleep
  • Love looking at lights (at least that's what mom and dad think I am looking at)
  • I am starting to follow objects with my eyes and my favorite object so far is the back of mom's cell phone (December 19th)
  • I am ticklish on my feet and my sides, and dad says I am ticklish under my cheeks too
  • I am not a fan of the bink, but Grandma Lovegren kept putting it in my mouth while she was here so I tend to keep it in my mouth more
  • I like my bouncy seat (given to me by one of daddy's co-workers), but I don't get to sit in it as often as I like because I keep getting it dirty
  • I met and had my picture with Santa Claus at Breanna's Miracle League Christmas party (December 7th)
  • I met dad's boss when we took dad and his employees some doughnuts (December 12th)
  • My visitors for my first month were:
    • Grandma Butts, Miss Patty, Joey, Jordyn, and Jayson November 23rd
    • Grandma and Grandpa Lovegren December 10 - 18th
    • MyKayla and Heidi (Jarom's girlfriend) December 17 - January 6, 2014 
 *Mom has been good about taking pictures and video of me, except with all my visitors...bad mom!

Turn off the sun!

12/10 Grandma Lovegren came to visit me


12/12 Are you looking at me???

12/7 Picture with Santa

Hanging out in my bouncy seat

1 day old
1 month old

No comments:

Post a Comment