I had my 4 month check-up on 03/20/14 and I weighed 12 pounds 12 ounces, was 24 inches tall and my head (yep it's big) was 41cm (a little over 16 inches). I also received my immunizations and we know what that means...shopping for more accessories! Today it was pink polka dot sunglasses. The doctor, although she didn't fully recommend it, told mom I could try a little rice and/ or increase supplementing formula because I obviously love to eat...I mean look at that weight! So be.sides my sunglasses I also got some formula and rice.
|3/20 Check out my new sunglasses!|
Here are some things about me over the past month:
- I despise tummy time! No I really mean it, put me on my tummy and I will scream bloody murder till someone pics me up or puts me on my back.
- I drool constantly! Mom and dad can see teeth, but nothing has broken through yet
- My grasping skills are improving, especially if someone puts something really close to me
- I am laughing more. Dad finally heard me laugh on 3/12/14. But no one can catch me on camera because the minute I see the camera I stop and pose for my picture to be taken!
- I have to put EVERYTHING in my mouth
- I am obsessed with having to sit at the dinner table each night and I am fascinated by watching everyone eat their food
- I enjoy sitting up more and an attempting to pull myself up into sitting position
- I have discovered my toes, but haven't started to grab at them yet
- I tried out mom's jogging stroller, I am not sure I like it yet, but I did finally fall asleep in it
- I love watching mom do stuff on her computer, as she types this I am sitting in her lap leaning over as close as I can watching her fingers type
- Still won't take a bink, but I FOUND my fingers! And they are delish!!!
- I went to my first Miracle League opening ceremony and game on Saturday, March 15, 2014 and slept through most of it
- Tried out my walker to see if I could sit up better, unfortunately I am still a bit small, but mom figured out how to hold me in with blankets
|2/27 Mom bought me a pod with her b-day money from grandma|
|3/1 Are you looking at me???|
|3/1 Trying out my new toothbrush|
|3/1 Licking is good too|
|3/2 In the jogging stroller|
|3/2 Nappin' in the stroller|
|3/4 Supervising mom making dinner|
|3/15 Nappin' with my fingers in my mouth at Miracle League|
|3/17 Just being cute|
|3/17 Sitting in my walker|
Until next month...