The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Another month older, 7 months of Turkey


6/20/14 7 months old
Slacker mom here, reporting in late...again, you may not notice because I always change the scheduled post date time (yep, it's true, it makes me feel less like a slacker and more like a super mom!)

I guess to make myself feel even better there isn't much to update. Turkey isn't schedule for another doctors appointment until she's 9 months old, we haven't had any fun outings, and even though school has been out since May, we have been in vacation/ lazy mode so overall we are all pretty boring! But in an attempt to keep these posts slightly uniform, here are somethings that have occurred over the last month along with pictures because I know you like them!

  • I love my toes!
  • I am fascinated with electronics, especially laptops
  • I have fully mastered sitting up
  • I am still too lazy to crawl, even though everyone tries to make me do it
  • I am becoming fascinated with more toys
  • My motor skills are developing nicely, I can manipulate many items especially in my car
    • turn the wheel
    • press the buttons
    • move the levers up and down
  • I got to experience my first shopping trip out of my carseat
    • Mom lost my turkey on this trip and we haven't been able to get it back, everyone told her they don't have it
  • Mom finally bought me some new accessories for getting my shots last month
  • I am using bottles now with formula (mom was a little sad to make this transition) and I can even hold them by myself!
  • And lastly, I am slowly adding new foods to my diet, besides rice, multigrain cereal, animal cookies, and Cheerios mom makes all my food
  • Toes!!!
    5/22 Mom you are doing it wrong! See you do this, then this!
    5/30 Shopping out of my car seat...AND the last time we saw turkey
    6/6 Green beans!
    6/14 Carrots
6/16 I can hold it all by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment