Flavored Toffee Caramel Dessert Coffee
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits (Such as Heath Bar bits)
- 5 cups hot brewed coffee (decaf is fine)
- 2 Tablespoons caramel sauce or ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add vanilla and sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate until ready for use.
- Stir toffee bits into hot brewed coffee. Let sit for two minutes then strain and discard any leftover bits.
- Divide coffee into 5 separate mugs. Top with whipped topping then drizzle with caramel sauce.