The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Monday, September 19, 2011

Workout 5.1

Surprisingly after having the stomach bug since last Thursday and missing one workout last week, I had a great workout today.

This week there are three workouts to choose from.  Since I missed my last workout for last week, I had planned on doing the first option which consisted of a brisk 5 minute walk, followed by a 5 minute jog, 3 minute walk, 5 minute jog, 3 minute walk.  But as I was about to hit the 5 minute jog mark, I didn't want to stop, but I also knew I wasn't going to be able to run the entire 20 minutes (option 3).

So today, I completed my 5 minute brisk walk, jogged 8 minutes at 5.4 speed, walked for 5 minutes at 3.8, jogged another 8 minutes at 5.6, and walked 4 minutes to complete a 30 minute workout which resulted in 2.33 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment