The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Friday, September 30, 2011

Workout 6.3

Do you ever just have one of those days...

I don't know what my problem is but I was lacking motivation today to get my run in.  As a matter of fact I was lacking motivation in doing anything today.  I actually got back into my pj's after I put Bre on the bus and climbed back into bed.  No I am not sick, I'm just well.... I don't know.

So I tell myself on days that I run, I have to be on the treadmill no later than 1 pm.  So at 1pm I am starting my workout, dreading every second, but by my 4 minute mark I am good to go, or so I thought.  9 minutes into it and while running, I just loose it, literally.  I am boo hoo'ing like a little kid and I have no clue why.  So it took me 45 minutes to complete a 30-minute workout, but at least I actually completed it.

Today's workout: walked at a pace of 4.0, jogged at a pace of 5.8, for a total of 30 minutes (which included my 5-minute warm-up walk) resulted in 2.59 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment