The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Call me lazy

So call me lazy because even I don't like searching my blog for recipes!

When I come across recipes we try and actually like here at the Brady Bunch House, I simply just copy the recipe to my blog. Yesterday, as I was looking through cookbook after cookbook looking for a recipe (which I thought was in a book), I realized it was on my Blog!

Since moving to Washington, I have realized we only utilize one cookbook, because it sits on the cookbook stand next to the stove. In an attempt to expand our menu I will be moving our favorite recipes to a new blog: TheBradyBunch Best Bites.

For those wishing to follow us or take a sneak peak come check us out: http://bradybunchbestbites.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment