The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Thursday, January 5, 2012

10K workout 1.4

Feeling a bit under the weather today and having a headache most of the day, which coffee and Advil couldn't touch, I finally made it on my treadmill at 7:30pm. I had only planned on doing a 5-minute warm up walk, but next thing I knew I had walked 1/2 a mile. A quick jump off the treadmill to turn on a CD, because it never fails the minute  your ready to start your run, the radio station your listening to plays 20 minutes worth of commercials - awesome! especially at a high volume! 

I forgot how much I enjoy running to Eminem! If it wasn't for this cold coming on and having to stop every few minutes to blow my nose and the fact I was only supposed to run 20-25 minutes, I think I could have ran for the entire length of the CD. 

Today's workout: A total of 30 minutes and 2.62 miles, walking the first 1/2 mile at a pace of 4.0, averaged a 11:27 pace.
Since I always take a picture of my treadmill after I complete my workouts, I thought I would add them to my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment