The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Sunday, January 15, 2012

10K workout 2.6

Yesterday was my day off and appeared to be my eat crap day too.

For breakfast we had pancakes, I only had one, but I should note my pancakes tend to be about 6 inches in diameter. Earlier in the week I made chocolate chip cookies which I usually only bake a dozen at a time, but not this time, I baked the entire batch. Sadly there are less than half of the cookies left, thankfully, I wasn't the only one eating them. But cookies were lunch! Bre and I made a quick trip to the grocery store, just in case the predicted snow storm actually hit and on the way to check out what did they do...pulled out a fresh batch of fried chicken, which I normally can't stand to eat, love the smell, not the taste! But they were having a deal so we bought 16 pieces. NOOOOO we didn't eat all of that and I had one piece, followed by more cookies for desert.

Long run day today, but only 2 miles. Since I want to start the Suck Less Program tomorrow I decided to take the initial tests tonight, so with humiliation, here are my results:

200 sit-ups initial test: 32
100 push-ups initial test: 12
200 squats initial test: 29

 Today's workout results: 2 miles in 18:43 minutes which averaged a 9:21 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment