The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Monday, January 16, 2012

Workout 3.1 or 2.1

 Currently the title of this post is workout 3.1 or 2.1. I had planned on having this week be a repeat of week 2 instead of moving on to week 3's workout schedule. This is due to having to travel to Portland Tuesday afternoon due to Ms Bre having an appointment at OHSU on Wednesday morning. Now that the snow storms have been hitting the PNW for the last few days, I am unsure if we will be able to make our trip, hence the 3.1. A call to OHSU tomorrow will decide what week's workout I will be doing for the remainder of the week. 

Today's workout, regardless of the week, is to walk or cross train. Today I started the Suck Less Challenge, which I plan on doing on my walk days, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Up until a few hours ago I was feeling pretty good, even with doing walking and cross training, but now my lower abdomen is starting to feel it, dang sit-ups. My legs are a bit sore too, but I think that is due to completing numerous squats and getting an hour walk in. Tomorrow is a run day, so we will see how cooperative my legs will be.

Today's workout results: 4.19 miles in 60-minutes which averaged a 14:19 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment