The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Monday, January 23, 2012

Workout 3.1

After being stuck in Portland for almost a week due to the storms that hit the Seattle area (snow, freezing rain, and wind storms) and our neighborhood loosing power for almost 5 days, Ms Bre and I were finally able to make it home yesterday. Sadly, while staying at my parents house, I did not do one workout or anything that resembled a workout!
We made it home shortly after 2pm and after a quick clean out of the fridge and freezer of all the food that spoiled due to the power outage, running and unloading the dishwasher (yea that was a great smell!), a load of laundry started, and getting Bre a snack and turning on cartoons, I was finally able to jump on the treadmill for my Monday walk. The first 30-minutes of my walk was at a speed of 4.0, then I bumped it up to 4.2, and the last 15-minutes I bumped it up to 4.3. My goal this week is to get my walking speed up to 4.4. After my walk I redid week 1 workout 1 of the Suck Less Challenge, which thankfully didn't suck too bad!

Today's workout results: 4.10 miles in 60-minutes averaged a 14:38 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment