The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Workout 3.4

Time to run!! Look at that motivation, HA. Actually it is much easier to get motivate when you are already done! And even more so when you write a post about running, a day after you completed the run!

Running for 25-30 minutes is today's workout and for the most part I actually had an okay run. I had a few minutes where I lost my running tempo so for the last minute and a half I decided to bump speed up to 7.0 and see how well I could do. Surprisingly, I actually found myself out running the treadmill. I may have to pull that trick during other runs when I find myself either getting bored or can't keep a good rhythm.

Today's workout results: 3.04 miles in 30-minutes (5-minute warm-up walk) averaged 9:52 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment