The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Monday, January 30, 2012

Workout 4.1

This weeks workout schedule:

Monday: walk for 60-minutes and Suck Less
Tuesday: run 25-30 minutes
Wednesday: walk for 60-minutes and Suck Less
Thursday: run 25-30 minutes
Friday: walk for 60-minutes and Suck Less
Saturday: off day
Sunday: run 4 miles

I realized 20 minutes into my workout that I had my speed set wrong speed, I had it at 4.0 instead of 4.2. So I kicked my speed up to 4.4 and for the last 15-minutes I bumped my incline to .5, I know that's sooooo not worth bragging about, but oh well, my workout, my blog! haha

Today's workout results: 4.3 miles in 60-minutes averaged a 13:53 pace. Oh my goodness...look at that walking pace!!! I actually triple checked it to make sure dailymile had the correct calculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment