The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Slacker!!!!

Yep that is me today! But I have an excuse...don't we always?
It's my birthday...yep I admitted it. 
 
And I am....21, as I have been every year for X amount of years!

Today my workout was to walk or cross train and well...I didn't do my 30 day shred nor did I complete my usual hour walk. I did however, try Zumba for the first time! When I first arrived for the class, I was doubting my decision on trying it, but once I met some of the other gals in the class and the instructor I was a bit more at ease. The instructor, Marina, told me to focus on my feet movement and when I felt comfortable to add the arms, and most of all to have fun! And I did, we all did! Hopefully, I will be able to attend again next week.

For my workout...well it will have to wait till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment