The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Workout 4.3

I can't believe I'm halfway through the fourth week of training and that I'm still working out on my treadmill at home. Hopefully one day that will change. I seem to come across local runners however they are either ten times faster than I am or our schedules don't mesh.

A few weeks ago I met a guy who not only lives close but was willing to run at a slower pace and on my training schedule! Sadly I didn't think to get his number because he was the co-organizer of an activities group and figured I'd see him often at events but as of a few days ago he was no longer co-organizer nor a member of our group. So until we cross paths again or I meet someone else to run with my treadmill is my running buddy!

Today's workout results: walked 4.29 miles on 60-minutes which averaged a 13:59 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment