The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Monday, February 13, 2012

Workout 6.1

Week 6....sheesh where does the time go? While I didn't expect to notice a huge difference in what my body looked like since I started running, I had hoped to drop a size or two. Unfortunately that hasn't happened. While playing around on myfitnesspal.com I noticed quite a few people have been doing Jillian Michaels 30-day shred and one gal posted that she was going to start it soon and was looking to see if others would be willing to join her, of course I have the DVD, so what the heck I am in.

Earlier today I did the first workout on 30-day shred, I am not sure if I will stick with this workout all week. It was actually easier than I thought it would be, except for the push-ups (I've always sucked at those) and some of the lunges, due to my left knee. I guess I should determine how many days I actually want to do this workout, since I am walking 3 days a week and running another 3 days a week, but I think I will put that of till tomorrow. 

Todays workout results: 4.31 miles in 60-minutes averaged a 13:55 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment