The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Workout 3/5-3/11

Since I am slacking at everything else, future blog to follow...sometime, I decided I might as well slack when it comes to me working out. Go me!!!

Last week the plan was to walk/run at least 4 times a week, preferably 5 (Monday through Friday), but here is what really happened.

Monday: 30 day shred, walk/ran 5.12 miles in 60 minutes which averaged a 11:43 pace.
Tuesday: 30 day shred, walk/ran 5.08 mile in 60 minutes which averaged a 11:48 pace.
Wednesday: Zumba
Thursday: not a dang thing
Friday: not a dang thing
Saturday: was my day off, ate what I wanted, refused to exercise, and refused to log anything on myfitnesspal.com
Sunday: not a dang thing

On Friday, I did break down and purchase a new fitness workout, Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 for the Xbox. Let's see how this next week of working out goes...or doesn't, depending on what mode my 'slacker' button is on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment