The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Monday, October 15, 2012

Well hello treadmill...

I finally have enough stuff unpacked and put into its proper place (hopefully) and a free moment...actually not really a free moment, but the ability to take some time for myself without feeling guilty to exercise. While I don't give myself a lot of time, usually 30 minutes or less, I was able to

Monday: Pilates, a beginners program I found through On Demand
Tuesday: Pilates
Wednesday: Cleaned the garage, re-arranged furniture, along with several hours of other misc housework, so I AM adding this to my workout week (heck I probably should log every day since our stuff arrived as a workout...but I won't)
Thursday: Couch to 5K, week 1.1, 26 minutes, 1.86 miles
Friday: Nothing...lazy bum
Saturday: Nothing, even bigger bum

Total running distance, per dailymile.com: 3.88 miles. Nothing really to brag about, but at least I am moving again (as in exercising not moving, moving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment