The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Sunday, February 10, 2013

10K Training is over....

Last week was my last week of 10K training and sadly I am not sure exactly what I am going to do. I am thinking I might just get on the treadmill on my run days (Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays) and just run till I decide to get off I might try to get the nerve to take my runs outside...maybe start with walking to find some different distance routes, or maybe just pick a week and restart from there...who knows. I know I should know what I am going to do because it's Monday!

Ho hum...

I do know I am planning on continuing with my ab workout,  which I am still in the pretty easy stages, thank goodness! Lets hope this is a productive week!

Sunday: arm workout (last day)
Monday: ab workout, decided to just get on the treadmill and from there determine how long or far I wanted to go. After my 5-minute warm-up and about a mile into a run, I decided I would just run 3 miles (not including warm-up or cool-down distance). Totals were 3.66 miles in 39:42 minutes. 
Tuesday: ab workout
Wednesday: ab workout, 3 mile run with warm up and cool-down resulted in 3.66 miles
Thursday: ab workout
Friday: ab workout, 30 minute love affair with the treadmill resulted in 2.9 miles
Saturday: cough, cough...SLACKER...cough, cough

No comments:

Post a Comment