|Kylie after her 2 week check-up|
Her stats for her two week appointment were:
Weight: 7 pounds 9.5 ounces
Height: 20.25 inches
Head Circumference: 35.5 cm (about 14 inches)
Temperature: 98.1 degrees
No shots were needed at this appointment, but a heel stick was done to complete the final tests of the newborn screening. We should get the results sometime next week. My next appointment is January 21st at 9am and I will be two months old!
Some fun facts:
- I still tend to sleep 6+ hours at night
- I still love to eat, but mom and I are developing a better feeding schedule and it is obviously working because my weight is up
- I love baths
- My nails are still pretty long I still tend to scratch myself
- I haven't fully developed control over my arms, so I often hit myself in the face, which sometimes makes me cry
- During the day I am staying awake for longer periods of time and enjoy looking around, even though mommy and daddy have no clue what I look at
- I have this new squeaking noise I make when I sleep, eat, and am awake that a new nickname may be given...squeaker!
- Mom was able to drive for the first time since I was born, so we had our first outing together after my doctors appointment. First we met dad for lunch (I slept the entire time), then mom and I went to Target (I slept through the whole trip) and then headed off to Walmart, where mom had to stop shopping early because I was awake and ready to eat!
- Within the next couple of days to weeks I am going to have the following people come visit me. Grandma and Grandpa Lovegren are flying into Atlanta, GA on Saturday 12/7, but are going to go to Tennessee for a few days and come see me on Tuesday 12/10 through 12/18. On 12/17 my sister MyKayla and Jarom's girlfriend Heidi are flying into Dothan and they are going to be here with me until 1/6/14!