- Diphtheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis
- HIB - Haemophilus Influenzae Type b
- Hepatitis B (second dose)
Her doctor let us know that she is growing at a nice and steady pace and even though she ranges from 15-25 percentile, her height is consistent with her weight. Based on what Turkey is doing, lifting her head, looking at lights, responding to people whether just walking by or engaging with her, she is slightly ahead of her peers. And extra bonus for us the doctor is still extremely impressed that she is sleeping through the night, of course I do try to wake her (if she isn't already awake) between 11-12 assuming I am awake, to give her one final feeding for the day. Her next visit is scheduled for March 20th for her 4 month well child check-up.
Here are some fun facts/ milestones since our last post:
- Awake more hours and more alert
- I still sleep through the night, averaging at least 6 hours each night
- I like to talk, even though most people don't understand me and more often than not my talking is in the form of a cry
- I have started to laugh a few times, but the second I hear my own voice I startle myself and stop to listen, so mom isn't documenting that I laughed just yet
- Likes to watch Fisher Price animals on either mom's phone or Bre's iPad
- Love sitting in the kitchen, in my bouncer while mom cooks. Usually I just stare at the fridge or ceiling lights
- I have crying fits EVERY day that starts between 7:30 and 8:30 each night, most nights I am done by 9:30 though. I appear extremely tired, but I fight it as long as I can!
- I despise tummy time, but occasionally like to lay on my back on my play mats
- I drool constantly
- My nails grow so fast that mom has to cut them at least once a week, usually more often though
- I am trying to figure out how to get my fingers and fists in my mouth
- I despise my car seat, unless I am in the car and you are driving faster than 40 miles an hour without stopping. The minute you stop though, I will cry!
- I have mixed feelings about my crib, most nights I sleep in my bouncer. This is partially due to our extremely cold temperatures and mom wants to make sure I stay all wrapped up all night long.
- On average I feed for 4+ hours a day, but mom doesn't (or rarely) pumps so I am not sure how much I average (ounces) per feeding
Here are some pictures and video of my last month.
|12/21 Looking at a book|
|12/22 Trying to figure out how to suck on my fingers and/or fist|
|12/27 Checking out my sis Jordyn|
|12/31 New Years Eve, Hanging out at the Fun Center with the family|
|1/1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!|
|1/11 Starting to interact with my bouncy seat attachment|
|1/16 Bre telling me "It's okay baby, don't cry!" while patting my leg|
|1/19 Two months old|
|1/19 Yep mom staged this picture, me snuggling with my turkey|
|1/21 Mom bought me sunglasses and some hair accessories after my doctors appointment|