The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Academic Letter Club Award

Today I was able to witness Northview High Schools first Academic Letter Club Award ceremony where Juniors and Senior students were recognized for achieving an A/B academic standing. The criteria was that each student hold their A/B status since the ninth grade. I was able to arrive early enough to get a front row seat, close to Breanna, and Jarom was able to join me once the senior students arrived. Since Turkey was with us, Jarom was able to get a few pictures for me.

Waiting for the other students to arrive

Bre and one of her classmates

Almost time to start

Patiently waiting

The ceremony started with the presentation of colors and pledge of allegiance followed by a musical number by one of the high school choirs which Breanna automatically started singing along. Where she heard the song before I have no idea, nor do I know how she knew every single word and for those who know Breanna, she sang at the top of her lungs while dancing in her chair. Her teacher, the surrounding parents and students, Jarom, and I got to witness quite a show. Here is the song she sang along too



After the choirs number the class of 2015 was presented with their certificates, followed by the senior class. Although Breanna technically graduated two years ago, she will be an 'ongoing' senior until her 21st birthday. Since Turkey was with us, Jarom was able to get a few pictures for me before having to return to class.




No comments:

Post a Comment