The Brady Bunch Kids

The Brady Bunch Kids

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Posts to come...I hope!

It's been a crazy few weeks in which I really needed at least two of me, but since that isn't possible we have been pretty much a split family for several days. Here is what has been going on in our lives and hopefully I can work in some time to provide more details and pictures...assuming I actually get them off phones and cameras. For reference, and in case you didn't know, we live in Dothan and Eric's kids live 3 hours away in Loxley/ Robertsdale.

May 10th - we went to Gulf Shores to meet up with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and their kids
May 11th - we stayed the night in a hotel in order to spend some of Mother's Day with Eric's mom before making our 3 hour drive home
May 12th - Jarom had his soccer banquet
May 13-15th - Joey Destin FL trip to be awarded scholarship(s)
May 15th, 6pm - Joey Senior Awards Night, Robertsdale
May 16th, 8:30am - Jarom's senior breakfast
May 18th, 3pm - Jarom had his Baccalaureate Ceremony in Dothan, Joey had his in Robertsdale and of course they were at the exact same time
May 18th, 6pm - Joey also had his baseball banquet in Robertsdale
May 19th, 10am - Jayson had an award ceremony at school in Loxley
May 19th, 6:30pm - Breanna had her Miracle League banquet in Dothan
May 19th, 7pm - Joey's graduation
May 20th, 9am - Turkey (aka Kylie) had her 6 month well child check
May 20th, 10am - Jarom had his Honors (Senior) awards ceremony

and now we get a bit of a break until Jarom's graduation stuff starts up again next week! Although I do feel like I have forgotten quite a few things from our hectic schedule, but I think you get the point that I have tons of posts to make (including about 2 months of posts I am already behind on)!






No comments:

Post a Comment